Blog Archive

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Creatures and Beasts

Surfing YouTube for lists. Today I'm enchanted with the creatures and beasts of different fandoms.

I was trying to stick with non intelligent creatures when I was collecting videos today. This list counts. Star Wars creatures are awesome.

The Harry Potter beasts mostly count too, although there are a couple of sentient forms in there.

There are more Dr. Who villains than you can count. These are the "monsterous" ones that I guess fit the creature/beast category. I'm a little surprised they left out Cybermen though.

This one isn't a ranking but it does go into detail over Middle Earth species summarizing from the various texts to give their histories and relationships to the saga. Helpful for those who found the books hard to follow. Dragons and Barlogs aren't covered in this video, but I think this guy has made more.

No comments:

Post a Comment