Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Top 10 Lists

I don't know who this Enchantment of Eternity guy is, but I got to browsing some of his Star Trek lists this morning.  I don't agree with some of the things and people he lists as worst or his least favorite, but I find I respect his opinion for three reasons.  First, he doesn't include the reboot crap in his lists.  Secondly, the place I normally see these list at, Mojo, just panders to what's popular without any real thought put into most of what they list off.  Which brings me to reason three, this guy is a real Star Trek fan.  He's seen all of all 5 series and his opinions are informed for it.  I gave up on Voyager, didn't get the chance to see most of Enterprise, am missing large chunks of DS9, and it's been, like 30 years since I've seen TOS (although I have caught a few on BBCA lately) so my Star Trek opinions are centered around TNG.  I enjoyed this guys video and it makes me think I really need to brush up on all my Star Trek series... get them all watched too.  Lol.  I also need to make some lists of my own.

First are his favorite characters.  He also includes least favorites and honorable mentions in all of these videos.
Next are his favorite actors, taking their other works into account.
His top ten funniest episodes
His top ten time travel episodes
And his top ten all over best episodes of TNG

No comments:

Post a Comment