Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Star Trek Randomness

In surfing for other videos it gives me a lot of suggestions for Star Trek related videos and I found a few I liked

This first one is a tribute to DeForest Kelly.  He's my favorite TOS actor and I loved Bones.  I'd never seen this until the other day.  Very sweet.


I've known about this one for a while... Brent Spiner recorded an album of oldies.  This is my very favorite.  And he's got a great voice.  Incidentally, that's probably him impersonating Patrick Stewart in the bridge.  He can do that.


This is 14 facts about Star Trek. Of course, I knew most of them, but this guy goes into the details of some of them, and they never stop being cool.


Finally, an interview with Jonathan Frakes and Marina Sirtis... this is fun and funny.  It just popped up out of nowhere on the side and I decided to watch it.  It's really neat how close the cast of TNG was.

No comments:

Post a Comment