Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

What is up with Blogspot?

Just wondering how this thing actually works.  I look at the stats every day and see that a few people have looked at my page.  Usually between 3 and 7 on the average.  That's cool.  I'm not doing this to gain lots of followers or be popular... just to distract myself from reality and steady my mind.  But I've noticed that sometimes the entry I made doesn't have a +1 next to it... whatever that means...it's usually an error in the publishing that makes that happen...but when it doesn't have that notation, nobody sees it.   As I stated before, it's nothing I care about...  just a curiosity.  After all if someone actually finds my opinions interesting, I'd hate to think that they've missed two episodes of Star Trek that I've reviewed because of a hiccup in the system. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment