Blog Archive

Monday, May 14, 2018

Random videos; lists, comparatives, trek

Mojo doesn't have the exclusive on lists and comparatives. I found some neat ones from TopTenz, Grunge, and Bright Side which are fascinating. Also another more recent video from that Shives guy whose Star Trek opinions I mostly agree with.

Top 10 best selling novels. This is a list based in fact. I haven't read them all. There are a couple I may be interested in now.


False Facts about LOTR. It's funny that I found this because I've been watching the Peter Jackson trilogy with my husband who doesn't really like to read and explaining what was and wasn't in the books and what was only explained in the Silmarillion. And this list isn't even as nit-picky detailed as it could be.

Comparing Harry Potter characters from book to movie. Yes, the details that are being nit picked are undeniable but the point is also made that the actors make it all forgivable which is a point I've been making for years.


And finally Steve Shives going on about how great Worf is in his comical way. I agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment