Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Star Wars Parodies

There's more variety of Star Wars parodies out there.  Or maybe it's just cuz I couldn't find the Star Trek parodies I was looking for last week.  I really enjoyed looking up the Star Wars stuff though.  A lot of them are sung to modern songs that I don't know or don't care for, so I just chose 4 that go to songs I know and they're all very funny.

The first one is sung to "Baby It's Cold Outside."  It's just cute and silly.

This is excellent!  I don't even mind the EU and TFA reference because it was so well written and thought out.   Quite a little masterpiece.

But the final two go to the master of parodies - Weird Al.  It's just so effortless for him and it's always so innocently funny.
This is still my favorite of the bunch even though that take off on We Didn't Star The Fire  is also great.  I actually don't like American Pie, but this version makes it great for me.

Happy Wednesday

2 comments: