Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Star Trek TNG: Three Cheers for Captain Jellico!

I can't remember if I eve posted this video before, but this Steve Shives guy hits the nail right on the head when extolling the virtues of Captain Edward Jellico. Since I've finally come to my review of the Chain Of Command two-parter, I had to include this. I agree with everything this guy says. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one their efforts to create disdain for Jellico backfired on. Also I forgot to mention in my review of the first part yesterday that Jellico relieved Riker from his position after the meeting with the Cardassians at the end. No matter- I would've only been making the same points as Mr. Shives, so I'll just let him make them for me today in addition to many other fine points about an Enterprise captain who is a lot cooler than they make him out to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment