Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Clip Show/ Best Of

I probably won't be able to post again until Friday with my normal Star Trek TNG episode review, so I thought I'd give a best of post of my own stuff.  (I feel so conceited!)  But I've been posting in this blog for a little over a year now.  I don't do it for followers or attention... I do it as therapy after having a few rough years. Most of my posts get between 3 and 8 hits.  However, there are some that have gotten more. Most of them are very long, but I had a lot to say. So I'm posting links to my posts that have gotten some of the most views over the last year.  See you Friday.

Star Wars The Force Awakens pt. 1

Star Wars The Force Awakens pt 2 Luke vs Rey

Halloween Entertainment picks pt 1

Dark Shadows 50th Birthday

Silver Dollar City

Star Trek Beginning to End: TOS

Star Trek Beginning to End: TNG

Star Trek Beginning to End: DS9

Star Trek Beginning to End: VOY

Star Trek Beginning to End: ENT

Star Trek Beginning to End: Footnote

Star Trek Beginning to End: Star Trek Reboot

I've had others that have gotten over 9 hits, but they were just an odd episode review or a post with a silly title. I'm pretty proud of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment