Blog Archive

Friday, August 19, 2016

Some of my favorite Star Trek moments DS9

Once again... had a really hard time finding exactly what I wanted though I found a lot.

For example, I wanted the scene from Heart of Stone where Odo first confesses his love only to realize it's the female shape shifter in disguise.  But, I'll take Odo and Kira's first kiss.


And I couldn't find anything from The Begotten





A lot of people wouldn't even understand why I like this episode.  The scene where Dax is having her crisis of conscious with Sisko is nowhere to be found.


And I would've preferred more than 15 seconds of this brilliant move of transplanting Keiko's baby into Kira's womb to cover up Nana Visitor's real life pregnancy.


I thought the better scene was Bashir in line while Kirk gives orders to a group of people, but this one will do just fine.


And even thought this isn't the most meaningful part of Second Skin for me, I still love it and the rest are spot on.  I loved DS9 and there are many more moments I couldn't find.












I tried not to make this a Garak fest but we see how well that worked out.. Lol!  These and I made more in my post "Garak!" a few weeks back.  My favorite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment