Blog Archive

Friday, July 15, 2016

Top Ten Lists

As you may have noticed, my weekends are busy and I don't have a lot of time to sit and blog.  So I thought I'd start the weekend with some Mojo lists.  Once I start watching these Mojo videos I find it hard to stop.  Here's a few that I was watching and loving today.

I don't appreciate the way they called Stargate a mediocre movie.  Hopefully they're just referring to box office receipts.  It was a great movie.  Here are their Top Ten Sci-Fi Televison series.  I've loved a few of these myself.  And Star Trek gets itself in there twice... *snicker*




Next is the Top Ten Star Trek Villains.  Obviously, I wish they wouldn't include New Trek, but I agree with most of these.  And their favorite is my favorite.  <3



This is my favorite of all the videos I saw today.  I've seen and loved most of these Top Ten Sci-Fi Movie Duels.  This is a great list.



Happy Weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment