Blog Archive

Monday, June 27, 2016

About the blog

My intent for this blog is to give my views on the different fandoms I'm into.  Primarily Star Trek, but also Star Wars, Harry Potter, Dr. Who, Dark Shadows (original) and other.

My plan is to review every episode of Star Trek TNG because it's the only Star Trek series that I've seen all the episodes to.  That is, the only ones that are fresh in my memory.  I have seen all of the TOS episodes but it's been many years. 

I feel I have a fresh perspective to offer since my personal beliefs are conservative and Christian.  I've joined fan sites over the years that are filled with people parroting the same old bilge with no critical thought over the subject matter.

I'll also post poles and start discussions on other things besides Star Trek, even shows I don't follow.
I won't post every day, most likely, but I'm really looking forward to this little adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment