Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Star Trek TNG Cast Reunion

A play on words from yesterday's blog title.. lol!  Actually when I went searching for the trailer for the episode "Reunion" I found a great video set of the TNG cast reunion at a con in Calgary in 2012.  It's been separated into five segments and they're not all the same length.  It was fun to watch.  Always disappointing to see the political ignorance of actors on display, but I love Star Trek anyway and I love seeing the interaction of the actors when they're out of character.  Michael Dorn seem so laid back and normal.  I think Levar Burton held back too much... there were moments that he seemed like he had a lot to say, but didn't. The girls seem kind of crazy though. And Wheaton turned out to be the coolest of all.  Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment